Our detailed business model, extensive support and outstanding ROI make for a strong investment
Looking for an investment with low overhead, recurring revenue and outstanding ROI? Owning a Remedy franchise offers you a chance to capitalize on a rapidly growing, profitable industry. As companies large and small transition to more flexible workforces, staffing franchise owners are becoming trusted and valued strategic partners to clients in nearly every industry.
A top performer within a growing industry
- $161 billion total staffing industry revenue in 2017
- Median gross revenue for Remedy franchise owners:*
- $3,246,499 (single-location franchises)
- $12,067,552 (multi-location franchises)
- Median gross margin for Remedy franchise owners:*
- $521,642 (single-location franchises)
- $2,096,887 (multi-location franchises)
- Recurring revenue: 85% client retention rate
- Sliding margin scale means as you make more money, you keep more money
*As reported in our Franchise Disclosure Document
What we do for you
Our staffing agency business model offers a streamlined, efficient way to operate your business. By acting as HR, payroll and accounting on behalf of franchisees, Remedy removes complexity from the business and allows owners to focus on building long-term relationships with businesses that need temporary staffing solutions. We even fund your temporary payroll and handle collections from clients.
Are you the right fit?
Remedy’s successful franchisees come from a wide range of backgrounds outside of the staffing industry, from CPAs to managers to salespeople. What matters most are the skills you bring to the table:
- Sales and marketing
- Networking and community involvement
- Flexibility and responsiveness
- Team management
- Customer service
Get started with a Remedy Intelligent Staffing franchise
For more information, download our free franchise financial information report.